LAST REVISED: JANUARY 2020
This Policy explains how information about you is collected, used and shared by Virtualahan. This Policy applies to information we collect when you use our website, including the online forms.
Collection of Information
We collect information you directly provide to us through our online form(s). The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, and any other information needed for the purpose of the form(s).
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). It may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze these information.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Monitor activities within our Site;
- Maintain and improve our Site;
- Respond to your messages and form submissions;
- Communicate with you about our campaigns, events, services, and other information that might be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our enrollment process, if you are an enrollee;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information:
We may share information about you based on what is described in this Policy:
- To maintain and improve our Site and IT systems, we may share such information to our partners, consultants and other service providers to carry out work on our behalf;
- To respond to any requests for information given that disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- To share the information provided accordingly given that disclaimers are included in the forms within the Site where you provided the information;
- To share aggregated information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Virtualahan will not exchange, for any reasons other than those listed above, your data with other organizations.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Virtualahan takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Site so that you can understand how those sites collect, use and share your information. Virtualahan is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on sites outside of the Site.
Changes to Policy
Virtualahan is permitted to revise this Policy at any time as it sees fit, and by using the Site you are expected to review this Policy on a regular basis. Any changes we make to this Policy will be effective when we post them.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org